Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dreaming

Stacks on deck, Patron on ice
We can pop bottles all night
Baby, you could have whatever you like
I said, you could have whatever you like
Yeah, late night swim, so wet so tight
A gas of a jet for you tonight
Baby, you could go whereever you like
I said, you could go wherever you like

I want'cho body, need your body

As long as you got me, you wont need nobody

You want it, I got it, go, get it, I buy it

Tell em other broke niggas to be quiet

Shawty you the hottest off way you drop it

Brain so good

School you went to college

Hundred deposit, vacations hit the tropic

Cause errbody knows it aint trickin if you got it

Yo need to never ever go to yo wallet

As long as I got rubber band bank in my pocket

Five six, add with rims and a pocket kit

Yo aint gonna downgrade, you can get what I get




To my dearest shawty (azza)

Yours sincerely.....boo (t.i)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: